October 12, 2007

Santa Cruz:Fall Break Over??

Fall Break: Over??
Written on 10/16/07
Well, I know our fall break is over. But, are our schools trying to cut down breaks. "I think because of our Early Wednesday's they're trying to make our breaks shorter and less of them." says one of our readers. But, the choice is up to you. Tell hannahfan YOUR opinions by posting to this post by hannahfan and her BFF, misspopulirity.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hi. This is her friend. It's spelled Miss Popularity. I've posted a coment on one of hers. I will have a blog of my own.

Ali said...

Also, you can find me by singing queen. it's eaiser. if you want something in my blog or have an idea for a blog e-mail i.heart.zac.efron1st@gmail.com.

Michaela said...

I do but I'll post it in your blog. It is http://coolstuffandinfo.blogspot.com

All About ME!

My photo
A City/Town, A Region/State, United States
I'm twelve years old, I like Miley Cyrus, and I love writing and typing stories, so my mom made me a blog to improve my writing and typing skills. I also have a website called tweenheaven.com. Please visit and click on links!!!!!!