October 12, 2007

Cat died at bus
stop????!!!!!???!!!!!!

Well, that's just a rumor. But, a cat was dieing at our bus. Let me tell you the info that will make a front page headline someday.My friend's birthday. That's all that was on my mind. The date: 10/5/07, Friday, 6:50. As I was approaching the birthday girl to give her a present I made, there was a lot of commotion. I was wondering what it was, so i decided to go down to the birthday girl and see. It was a cat!!!! NO LIE!! We were trying desperately to get it back up. But, we didn't want to touch it without parental supervision. All we had were hands and sticks. What were we going to do? The sticks would poke her so we didn't do that. And we can't touch what seems to me like a stray cat.
KIDS, WHAT I'M GOING TO TELL YOU IS WHAT WE DID NEXT NEXT: DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT PARENTAL SUPERVISION.

We went down on the rocks to try to get her. She wouldn't budge, only move her head. They pored a little water on her back, to see if she still had reflexes. She still didn't budge. We thought she was maybe pregnant because she was big for a cat. Then our bus was coming. So we told the bus driver and he told us to go to the office. So that's what we did. When we got to school, we told the Vice Principal. She called Animal Patrol and the Vice Principal told me that the lady did not find the cat. So, when I got off the bus, I went to the same spot and do you know what I found. A big pool of water. But, she wasn't in it. So as of this moment, I pronounce the cat as dead, or missing. Please keep her in your prayers. Also, I have given her a name, and if she is still alive, she is one, My Lucky Survivor.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Yes, this is a true story. Wittnessed by me at my bus stop. It was so sad.

Michaela said...

I know! It was!

All About ME!

My photo
A City/Town, A Region/State, United States
I'm twelve years old, I like Miley Cyrus, and I love writing and typing stories, so my mom made me a blog to improve my writing and typing skills. I also have a website called tweenheaven.com. Please visit and click on links!!!!!!