Racecar,
car race,
car fast
pit stop
go go!
person shouts!
5th place
4th place
3rd place
pass
racecar zooms
very very fast
Go go! Win win!
all the people shout
racecar goes
in last
No no! Go go!
everyone cheers
racecar zooms into 4th
3rd place
pit stop
Go go go!
car is 2nd to last
flash flash
camaras go
everyone knows
racecar is last
surprise surprise!
racecar is in first!
medals go out
pictures took
flash flash
click click
cheer cheer
wake up
crazy dream
go back to sleep.
car race,
car fast
pit stop
go go!
person shouts!
5th place
4th place
3rd place
pass
racecar zooms
very very fast
Go go! Win win!
all the people shout
racecar goes
in last
No no! Go go!
everyone cheers
racecar zooms into 4th
3rd place
pit stop
Go go go!
car is 2nd to last
flash flash
camaras go
everyone knows
racecar is last
surprise surprise!
racecar is in first!
medals go out
pictures took
flash flash
click click
cheer cheer
wake up
crazy dream
go back to sleep.

5 comments:
I love you poems hannahfan!!!!!!
I mean your poems. :-o
It's OK puppyeyes4ever!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
I have had so many CRAZY dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the site and blog Kayla!!!!
Post a Comment