Scary Story Time.....
Now, this story will make you so scared, you'll have night mares for weeks. All the stories i tell are true. Let's see what I can brew up for you guys. Oh, here's one, The Invisible Aliens.
One night while I was camping, orange smoke rolled down the sidewalk. A dog was barking so loudly. The collar went up like someone was holding it. But, when it went all the way out, no one was there. Then you heard something like a steel door shut, and then you saw a bright light for seconds, then it went off. You saw thousands of eyes in the bushes, but, no one was there. Did you like it? Remember, all, my stories are true.

6 comments:
That happened to me. Hannah fan, we need to talk. tomorrow on the bus and e-mail me.
I think this is great
Thanks!
Hannah fannah missah singing Queen!!!!!
i didn't type the second comment
I think this is great
i only typed
That happened to me. Hannah fan, we need to talk. tomorrow on the bus and e-mail me.
I didn't type what anonymous said. But, that is true. I didn't type that. Oh well.
Post a Comment