October 16, 2007

Silent Lunch Forever????

Every since the beginning of the year 5th graders were reported about bad behavior in the Cafeteria. People were throwing food, running around, screaming, and being very disrespectful to their duty teachers. The Vice Principal took away their recess and talking at lunch for the week Monday, October 1, 2007 - Friday, October 5, 2007. And they had to write a 3-4 page essay on how to be an efficient 5th grader. The behavior was better by Friday, October 5, 2007. Will they get Silent Lunch Forever??????!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

That story is also on my blog and cat died at bus stop. Check out mine at coolstuffandinfo.blogspot.com

Michaela said...

Check out my new poem posts! There awesome!

All About ME!

My photo
A City/Town, A Region/State, United States
I'm twelve years old, I like Miley Cyrus, and I love writing and typing stories, so my mom made me a blog to improve my writing and typing skills. I also have a website called tweenheaven.com. Please visit and click on links!!!!!!