October 16, 2007

Are you ever passing a note in math class?
Use THESE chating meanings singing queen and I, hannahfan, made up.
(do not EVER pass notes in ANY class)
brtias=be right there in a second
brb=be right back
BB=bye-bye
phi=pie
AL=academic league
schul=school
BRAK=break
:-( =mad or sad
:-) =happy
bin=been
Fe=friend
ALC=academic league competition
CMN=chat me now
G2G=got to go
Sry=sorry
im=e-mail
halowen=halloween

3 comments:

Ali said...

I think they're great. But don't ever pass notes in a strict school.

Michaela said...

I know. But some kids still do.

Michaela said...

Singing Queen! I miss you!!!!!

All About ME!

My photo
A City/Town, A Region/State, United States
I'm twelve years old, I like Miley Cyrus, and I love writing and typing stories, so my mom made me a blog to improve my writing and typing skills. I also have a website called tweenheaven.com. Please visit and click on links!!!!!!